Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Crazy Busy

I finally did it. I finally did my own customers kitchen!!  Well I'm in the middle of it now. They are changing their kitchen up big time. I'm so blessed to be a part of it. I found the job on-line. The owner was looking for someone and I jump right on it. It was so unlike me. I really needed to take this job because I need to pay of my vet bill from Sadie surgery. 

I took all the doors and draws first. I sanded them all down at home then took them to my work the next day to spray out.

I sanded all the paint flush and fill all holes.
 Here they are all sanded and ready to paint.


Just before the kitchen I did this dresser for a good friend of mine. I really like the way it came out. I'm now going to do my kitchen island in the blue! I can't wait to get to that project.....when that will be who knows. 


I got a custom order for a ring. So I worked on that one night.

Two weekends ago I had ideas running through my head I had to get out. Here are two of them. So far I have good feed back from them. 

Last week I had more ideas running through my head and felt like painting. You will have to let me know what you think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment