Poiriers

Poiriers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Organized


This is the cabinet I found on-line for $30.00!! What a great deal for exactly what I needed it for... all my jewelry making supplies! 


Now that all my supplies is behind closed doors no more dust from sanded or cutting wood. I really couldn't believe how fast I filled it up! Not bad for only having it home for a few hours!!! I had to cut  strips of wood and added cup hooks for my ribbon necklaces and rings for the sun catchers. I had already had the yellow peg board, just never found the right spot of it. Will now I did because it fit perfect on the door. It holds all my wire tools and wire! I still have a little organizing to do, and a empty door  :) 
Now just need to clean the rest of the basement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment