Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Out & About Today


My husband and I went out to Bridgton Maine to pick up a cabinet that a couple were selling on-line.  I couldn't pass it up for $30.00!! We now have it home. I was thinking of refinishing it for the kitchen but once we got it home I like my other cabinet better. So I'm now going to refinish it for my work space to hold all my beading and jewelry making tools, make it all dust free.


While we were in the area we stopped into the Bridgton Maine Flea Market. There were so many unique pieces there.  
  


I love the signal light!! Would love to have that in John Man Cave. With all the cars he collects would be great for the space.
There were also very unique pieces from:



We were able to meet Joe & Heather while we were there. They were very sweet and John had a field day with talking with them.

I love this camera lamp!!




Eggs and Bacon anyone!! 


I'm so glad we stopped by to see what they had to offer!! 
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment