Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I am looking forward to this new year! I am going to be doing a lot of new things in my life that I hope will bring happiness to my family and myself.

I started off today by cleaning out my closet! I ended up with 6 bags of clothes that I never wear or didn't fit. I will have to say most of them are in the bags because they didn't fit! That is one of the changes I'm hoping to make is to get back into shape and round is not an option!!! 

I will be doing the big cleaning around the house too. I'm going to sell things that are just collecting dust and we just don't use or need. I have so many knickknacks that I got at yard sales just because they were cute.

I'm going with less is more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment