Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Our Christmas

We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
I started my Christmas Eve Day started going to work! On the way there I was able to get a picture of my eagle friend. Every time I see him it makes me think of my friend Brian who passed away July 19, 2012. He always said he was going to fly with the eagle.
When I got to work we were doing our last minutes projects and getting Christmas order out of the shop. We only worked until 11:30.   We (my boss Cathy and I) went over to have lunch with a special guy... Ron who is Ricky dad. Ricky is my friend/coworker who passed away Feb 5, 2012.  I think I have adopted him as a father lol. We text everyday to check on each other. I wish I could spend more time with him. After lunch I headed home to get ready to go to The United Methodist Church in West Baldwin for the Christmas Eve Service. My sister in-law is the Pastor, and my brother plays the music there. It's always so heart warming. 


  Christmas morning Josh was opening his gifts.
 Sadie some how got past Josh and grabbed one of his gifts and didn't want to let go. 

 These are pictures I wanted to share that were taken yesterday when my husband and I were driving in Poland Maine.



I hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment