Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wanted To Share

I took these pictures a few weeks ago and wanted to share them now that my blog is letting me upload pictures!!!! John, Joshua, and I went to the beach here in Maine. It was a little cold but not to bad. We must have stayed over an hour. 


Joshua took this one! This is my favorite picture of my husband and I.


I love the color of the sky and sand.


The sun hitting the buildings.







This picture made my day!! I love how big the moon was over the land with the sun hitting the window of the house, then you have the waves with the bird.....love, love, LOVE!!


Joshua playing around.


The moon and the sky changing to more blues not pinks as the sun was going down.





What a great time we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment