Poiriers

Poiriers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sadie's Vet Visit

My baby girl Sadie (my dog, that should have been name Shadow) has had fat tumors popping up here and there all over her body. We keep having them checked out and they are just fatty tissue. There is one on her bottom lip that makes her look a little silly.

This isn't the best picture of it, but you can kind of see it.
She also has a small pea size one on the top of  her head. 
About 3 months ago I found a small pea one on her toe next to her nail. Well this one grew way to fast and she started licking it and you can see she is having a hard time walking sometimes. So I took her to the vet to get it checked out.




They said it should be removed. The issue I'm having is her age, and the cost of having it done. She is 10 or 11 years old and could even be older then that. We saved her for a house of people who didn't care for her. 

I love her so much and want her better. My son keeps saying they should make a shot that makes dogs live forever!! I wish they could :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment