Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

New Items of Wire Wrapped Pendents

It's been almost 8 months from the last time I posted new items on my Etsy page. I have been making them but just not finding the time to take 5 pictures of each item, the writing about them and posting it. So yesterday I started to think about Cyber Monday and thought it might be a good idea to get some new stuff up on my page. So late last night I was clicking away with pictures and posting.  Here are the items I'm slowly posting on my site.



Here is my site if you would like to take a peek. https://www.etsy.com/shop/Poiriers?ref=si_shop

I really enjoy working on the free handed work. Just start bending the wire and see where it takes me.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment