Poiriers

Poiriers

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful

Thanksgiving makes you think about all the things you are thankful for. I'm finding more and more that a lot of people don't think about being thankful all year long. Like on Facebook you see for the whole month of November people posting day 1 and I am thankful for....... day 2 I am thankful for......I will have to say I was kind of like that years ago, but after my two really good friends pasted away within 6 months of each other I started to look at life different. I talk to people more and help others out a lot more. I know I'm very blessed. When things go wrong I get upset but I'm letting things go a lot easier now. I think about the people who have less then me and have more things going wrong in their lives and see I'm very blessed.

I'm blessed to have such great people in my life. It took me years to get the bad people out of my life. I hate the thought of not being there for someone who has been in my life for so long but those people did nothing for me physically or mentally. They only hurt me, beat me down inside and used me. So I removed those painful people out and filled that space for others who really needed me and I needed them.

This Thanksgiving my whole family went to my mothers house. It was so nice after a very long 2 weeks of late nights working to sit and chat with everyone and catch up with everything that has been going on in everyone lives. I was able to ask my brother if you could take a second to look at my computer because I was having a problem posting pictures here to my blog! As you can see from the top of my blog.....he fixed it! Something so simple for him that didn't take long and I tried for months to fix. I didn't want to ask him because his life has been crazy busy too. So I am very Thankful for him!!

I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving!!!

I will try to blog more now that things seem to be work well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment