Poiriers

Poiriers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Recycle Ideas For Organizers

This is my idea for an organizer!!  I just have to share it. I love it and use it all the time. This is a straw holder!! You can buy them at a Wal-Mart near you.
 
 
I keep my paint brush in it. I love that the cats can't rub and chew my brushes!!
 
 
Here are some other great ideas for organizers from this site.
 
I really like the color of these cans. It goes with my colors in my craft room. I think I might have to try this.

How cute it this. You can do this with any tins. I have some that I would paint and do this with.
 What a great idea too. I would do this for every ones papers for the week. Bigger cans would be needed. How about bigger cans on a shelf like this but by the front door for shoes, flip-flops, hats, and gloves! Or in your closet!!

 
 Here is a great idea for shoes!!!  I found this idea on this blog... http://bugger-dixonline.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment