Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pointillism

It has been months from the last time I worked on my pointillism painting. This is where I had stopped. So close to being done. Just couldn't get back to it because of everything that has going on in my life that was stopping me. I have now been able to get back into the swing of things and took the day to myself and my art work.
 I was able to get it done.
 I was also able to finish my sons paint too.
 The rest of the pictures were taking by me. This one need a lot of work. It's just not right when I look at it.
 Sunflowers are my favorite flower. I really enjoy painting them.
 Ok any flower will do. :O)
 A sheep in a field I thought was be nice.
 This one too needs help. It's just not coming out the way I pictured it in my head.
 I have no idea where I'm going with this one. I never really know until its done. I just go with the flow and hope it turns out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment