Poiriers

Poiriers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter With The Family

Our Easter Morning started with us going to the West Baldwin United Methodist Church that my sister in-law Bo Jackson Landsperg is the Pastor.What a beautiful church it is. So many great people there.My brother Tony plays the orgain. I'm so proud of him. He has such talent that I wish more people could hear him play.Hope, Bo and Tony did so well together. I love seeing them work so well together. I couldn't stop smiling when I was sitting there. My eyes were even watering up. I love them so much.Nate and I. He is soooo cute. I don't want him to group up.On our way to Tony and Bo's house for dinner we stopped at this spot to take in the view.Once we were at the house the kids got ready to look for some eggs that were all over the yard.Josh was helping Nate with his eggs.Here is Emily running around finding eggs.My other brother Glen thought this was a great place to hide an egg. I had to get a stick to get it down. :O)Nate still looking for eggs.Their baskets are full.My mother made a great yummy cake.I had to show what my hubby got me for Easter!! I'm a kid at heart. I grab it and hugged it as if it was real!! I'm never going to grow up. :O)
Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment