Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Before & After

Here are a few BEFORE & AFTERS

This is a dress that was brought in to be cleaned and coated. I had to glue & repair the draws.


Here it is all cleaned and coated.


This is a stamp that was on it that I didn't want to remove.


This is a commode that someone tried to strip themselves. As you can see they didn't get to far.


Here it is all stripped and sanded.


I was unable to get a picture of the commode with the hardware on it :O( I love how you can see the grain so well. It looks so different from when it came in.


This is a Antique Marble Top Victorian Table that was a mess. I had to re-pair and re-pin parts of the legs. I also re-glue the whole table.


All glued up!


What a great looking table. This one was knocked apart and re-glued.


All stained up it come out really great!

 That was a little bit of what I have worked on the past two weeks. I love it when something comes to me in pieces and I can fix them and make them beautiful again.

No comments:

Post a Comment