Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

More Great Finds

My husband and I went shopping today. We went to Goodwill to see what we could find. My plan when going into Goodwill is to go right to the back where they have the wooden items and furinture. Well as I head towards the back I seem to always get sucked into the shoes. I didn't find anything this time. But while I was trying them on John got to the back of the store and found this beautiful white metal table. LOVE IT!! I'm going to have glass cut to fit the top. Looks like maybe thats what was there before. I think I'm going to put a plant on it. Still have no idea where I'm going to put it. I know I will find a spot. He also found these for me to redo. He sure has a good eye.

Just before checking out I remember I didn't check out the handbags. I'm glad I did! I now have a white one!

Oh ya how John and I started off our day was getting our new to use KitchenAid Frig. We bought it from our friend Mona who is moving. I didn't take a picture of it yet. I will tomorrow. Mona also gave me a ton more fabric!!! I couldn't believe how much she gave me!!! I can't wait to start something now! Here is all my new goodies.







So that's all for now. Hope everyone is having a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment