Poiriers

Poiriers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Not Any Better

How am I going to move on? Ricky taught me so many things that makes me who I am today. I could go up to him and ask him anything or tell him anything and he would alway help me through it.

How am I going to get through this if he's not here? Ricky touched so many peoples lives you have no idea. We would go places and everywhere we were he knew people. It didn't matter what town we were in. He was loved by so many people. Why would someone that was so love be removed from our lives?

How am I going to go back to work. That is where Ricky and I spent the most time together. Everyday I have to go to a building where when I walk in he is there. Who is going to help me when I can't turn the screw? or make a piece for the furniture? I know....learn right. It's not going to be easy. He knew everything.

Sorry that I keep going on and on about this. It hurts to much to keep it in. I know things will get better in time, but time seems to be moving in slow motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment