Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Bad Then The Good

I had my Oral Surgery. It all went fine. It was the first time out of the house. All I kept things was don't break down in public. I did good until I sat down in the chair and they started hooking me up to the monitors. My heart was racing and it was because I was there it was about Ricky. They told me it was going to be ok, so I had to tell them it was them and told them what it was.........yep I lost it. It wasn't bad and they understood. Before I knew it I was out then waking up and John was taking me home.

I slept most of the day today. Just didn't want to be up, my face hurt so best place for me was bed.

Visitation is tomorrow (Thursday) and the funeral is Friday. I have no idea if I'm going to handle going to the visitaion, I think I will just go to the funeral but then I would have to look back and say I should have gone. See John has to work late Thursday and I don't want to go by myself and don't want to make someone go with me. I know how uncomfortable it would be.

I can't wait for all this to be over but that then means I go back to work on Monday. To the place were I saw Ricky everyday 5 days a week. It's going to be so hard. Wish I could fast forward a month ahead.

Now the Good News is my item at The Secret Garden are selling like hot cakes. I have to make more to put in the store!! Lou calls me everytime something sells. That makes me so happy. So I just need to keep thinking about my projects and work!

Thank you so much for taking to time to read this sad stuff. I just want to let people know what's going on in my life. I know it's starting to get old but he was a big part of my life and will never be forgotten.

Like I said.....He had a big part of making who I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment