Poiriers

Poiriers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Friday was Hard.

Friday was best friend funeral and it is his birthday. He would have been 44 . So I celebrated his life Friday! I love you Ricky. I will miss you so much. So much it's hard for me to breath. I am so mad that you were taken from us to soon. I hate that you are gone. I the pain is to much to take. People keep telling me this is going to be better. I can't wait for that day when it gets better!

I keep pushing through each day. I feel guilty that I get to go shoping for supplies for my crafts. I feel guilty that I get to hug my husband and Ricky wife doesn't. I feel guilty that I get to spend time with my son.

I'm going to try my hardest to stop writing about Ricky because you guys don't need to feel sad too! I'm going to start writing about my life and work again......being I'm going back to my job Monday. That is going to be so hard without Ricky there. I'm going to be working on more of my jewelry too. I promise my posts will be so much better and fun to read again.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are feeling low, hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see your jewellery x

    ReplyDelete