Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So Many Chairs and A Christmas Tree!

At my day job I have over 36 chairs on my list to do! Not that I'm counting hehe! It's funny how many chairs we get in after Thanksgiving. I guess that's when people pull out all the chair for family and friends to sit Thanksgiving Dinner and find out they need to be redone before Christmas! I'm happy because that means I have work!$!$!$!



Here are some of the chairs on my list to do.


Here is a chair that just needed to be glued only.



Here are two chairs that only need to be stripped and sanded. The owner wants to finish them themselves.


We got a call.... there are more chairs coming in!$!$!


Now at my night job....if I can call it that. I have been working on furniture and jewelry for a gift shop in my town named The Secret Garden. I have been working on a lot of small shelves, candle holders, shutters, boxes and baskets. I don't really sit down until 8:00pm. That is when I take time for myself some what. I sit and work on the computer trying to network my www.Etsy.com/shop/poiriers my Etsy Shop and https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poiriers-Crafts-Creations/175338282495998?installed=1&fb_page_id=175338282495998 for what I make! Please feel free to stop by and "like" the page!!!! and https://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Garden-Flower-And-Gifts/204888254311?ref=ts please feel free to stop by and like the page!!! This is were I sale my items!


Here is a Christmas order I'm working on now. It's 6 Purple Tree's Of Life necklaces!
Yes I even seem to find some time with my family! The boys helped put up the tree!!


What a great job they did!! I pulled everything out of the boxes and got it ready to hang. So I helped too! Hehe.


I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment