Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holy Cow It's Been Forever!!!

I know, I know!! It's been forever from the last time I wrote. My new goal is to start blogging once a week or more if I can. I really would love to share what has been going on with me. Ya it seems to be all about me...........not really if you think about it. "I" have been working a lot. "I" have been working on projects for "OTHER" people, which is giving me no time to be with friends or family. My family seems to understand for the most part, but my friends on the other hand think I'm blowing them off. I'm really not. I just have so any project to work on before Christmas. I have a full time job then come home to work on the jewelry or crafts for people who have order them. It's my 2ND job really. So on weekends when most people are getting together with friends I'm squeezing in family time with work so that leaves no time for friends. I know after the Holiday Season it will slow down........maybe......I kinda hope not because that means more money for oil!!!!!!!


I'm selling my wood work and jewelry at a store called the Secret Garden. Here is the Facebook page if you would like to check it out. I would LOVE it if you would "LIKE" it!!! Hehe. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Garden-Flower-And-Gifts/204888254311?ref=ts


We all have been working really hard on getting the New Shop up and running. Well the Secret Garden has been open 2 years but they just built a new building and just open a week ago! Within that week I have sold 4 items!!! At the old shop I only sold 2 and I was there for 8 months. So I'm hoping this new shop will be a big money maker!! Hehehe...... hey I can dream right!! Here is my spot in the shop!



I have more items from the time this picture was taking. My mothers items are there too. I will be posting what my mother and I do here on the blog. You can also find items on our Etsy page at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Poiriers?ref=seller_info We are a mother and daughter team. We both love what we do and put our hearts into every item that we make.

Please keep checking in on the blog I will let you know of sales in our shop on Etsy and The Secret Garden. I will also be posting other great items from other Etsy sellers that I buy from to let you know how great they are!!!

I want to thank who ever is reading my blog. PLEASE ask questions or let me know what you think of my blog. I love to hear what you have to say!!!

Happy Holidays to everyone!
Remember to smile!! It just might make someones day!
:O) Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment