Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Must Buy! IttyBitty Bowls!!

I have been wanting to blog about an item that I bought on Etsy!! There are one of the best investment I have made in a long time!!



The are IttyBitty Bowls made by Jennifer Brown from the Etsy shop at:





Each bowl is constructed from fabric-wrapped clothesline. Jennifer carefully coil each bowl as she move out from the center, sewing each row on my machine. Every fabric yields a wonderful, unbreakable surprise! If you don't see a color or size you're interested in, you can let her know-- she does custom orders. Ribbons, beads, etc. can also be added for personalization for an extra cost. Got a party or other event coming up? She can make bowls for your guests as party favors! Convo her for pricing and details.



I use my IttyBitty Bowls for beads. I work a lot with different beads and they are a pain to get out of the jars I had them in. I would pour the beads onto my blue tray then have to scoop them up when I was done with a spoon to put them back into the jar or bag. Beads would go everywhere. I saw the IttyBitty Bowl and thought it would be so easy to bend the bowls so the beads would slowly go back into the jar or bag.






The bowls have made it much easier to work with my beads and have saved me so much time! I'm so happy with them!

You really need to check out her shop because she doesn't just make bowls. Jennifer makes baskets, cell phone cases, bags, purses, fabric flower creations, hair goodies, coaster sets and bookmarks. Ok now you know the items she makes now you have to go check them out! You won't be sorry!! Think about Christmas gifts, Birthday gifts, a gift for yourself because you know you deserve it!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PiecefulDesign

Have fun shopping!! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment