Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Work Woohoo!

I have been doing more work for Lou, the owner of The Secret Garden! Every time I stop by to drop something off she hands me more items to do!! This sled is one of them. I have already done two other ones. One was red and the other was green. This one is blue. I love distressing things. I have never done baskets before and was very pleased with the way it came out. I liked it so much I started doing other baskets! Here is a red one. Looks really dark in the picture.

I distressed the white wooden box then had Barbara Ann (my mother) do her mad skills on the front. She does such a great job!! I'm going to have some old clothes pin inside the box for sale at The Secret Garden.

Here are three nesting baskets that I have had sitting around the house. I love how they came out. I can't make up my mind if I should sell them or keep them!!!!


These two blueberry rakes are from Lou. These will be sold at The Secret Garden too! I'm sure Lou will add some kind of beautiful flowers to it.


That's most of the stuff that I did last night. I also worked on some jewelry but never took any pictures. I'm going to be working on more Tree's Of Life for the shop. People seem to really like them.


Hope everyone is have a great week so far!

1 comment: