Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Looking back at 2011, I have grown so much. I know how could a 35 year old woman grow. I have been working on my anxiety and the fear of groups of people, and just getting out. Not a lot of people know I have this. I hide it very well. Deep down inside my heart is pounding so hard it feel like it's going to pop.

It's still a big work in progress. In the year of 2011 I have done a lot with Etsy and selling my items in local stores in my town. I have had to meet with people to go over their jewelry. It's been hard but I work through it. It's funny because for "normal" people it's an everyday task that they don't even think about and for me I have to work myself up to do it and sometime lose sleep over it.

I feel this new year is going to bring great things to my life. I try to keep a open mind about things, and that has helped me a lot in 2011. I try to think of the glass as half full.

Things to think about. When something goes wrong......I just remember you can't have everything go your way. If you did, we would never become a stronger person and learn new things. Love the people near and dear to you........you never know when the last time you might see them. Set small goals so you can feel good that you made it. Help others in need because you never know if someday you will be that person in need. Spend as much time with your family as you can........work isn't always the first thing on the list. You only get one life........live it don't hide behind things or you will miss out on a lot.............believe me, I know!!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment