Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

RING RING Can Someone Get That

What better thing to do on a raining Spring day in Maine then to make something new! No not Spring cleaning, who wants to do that?? I think I'm starting to make rings now!? Still not sure if I should or not. I'm going to keep working on it. They don't seem to be saying "sell me sell me" yet. What do you think? I know your out there reading this......it shows on the map silly. So please feel free to give me some input good or.......hmmmm bad!! That's kinda why I write on this thing! I would love to have some feedback.

I hope Spring is going well for you so far.

2 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous! I may have a wire wrap commission for you if you want one... let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Elanie!! We will talk!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete