Poiriers

Poiriers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I WENT SHOPPING!!!!

Woohoo!!! I went shopping today and found some good deals on beads. All the beads I got today were 50% off!!!! LOVE THAT!!! I didn't take any pictures of them before adding them to my stash, and I made some into rings already! I also found two cute little handbags for more gift sets!! You'll have to check back for pictures. I'm hoping to add them to my shop Friday if I find the time. I have a lot plan for Friday.....can't tell you yet, but will filling you in soon! Shhhh.... it's a secret, I only know!! Then why am I writing shhhh because you don't know yet! lol My son has started a blog. He writes a little here and there if you would like to check it out here is the site: http://jspoirier2.blogspot.com/. If you want to leave a comment you have to click on the title. I don't know why it doesn't show at the bottom like mine?? He is the one that found out you click on the title!!! He has shown me so many things about the computer that I never knew!!! Makes me feel OLD!! I'm going to look into getting the comment thing fixed!! The sun was shining all day today!!! What a great day. Hope yours was too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment