Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Projects Of A Busy Woman!

So it's been awhile since I have blogged!  My laptop has been down for a bit. I'm now working off a tablet. Not sure how I'm going to like this. Time will only tell.

As always I have been super busy with work and family.
Here are a few projects that I have done. The good old plastic mirror.  I hand painted it with flat paint then sanded it with a fine paper. I used a new product that I will be writing about.

This half round table was given to me for free! Love it! I started peeling the contact paper off and under it was veneer inlay! So now the top will be stained not painted as planned.
I was given this old sewing cabinet. I gave it the shabby chic look and now use it for my fish tank!
This is a kitchen I worked on at my day job. I love how it came out.
This is a desk that I had to fix the top on at work. Came out pretty good if I do say so myself!
I hope I still have some followers out there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment