Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Great Weekend 2-16-13

This past weekend was so great. I was able to hang out with my brother, his family and friends. We did some ice fishingand playing in the snow. The only one who was able to get a fish was my brother. When he pulled the fish up all the kids came running to see what it was all about.
 He showed them how to take the hook out of the fishs mouth.
 Josh had so much fun driving around. He took everyone for a ride. It was hard to get him off that thing.
 While we were on the ice, a plane came so close to us. The plane was so much closer then this picture makes it look. I wasn't sure he saw us. It was so low until it was right over us. Very cool.
 We stopped and took some pictures before getting to the lake. A farm house, I would have loved to have taken more pictures but where we were pulled over, wasn't a great spot. I hate that because there are so many places I would love to stop the car and take pictures but just unsafe.
 It was snowing on the way to the lake. I was able to get some good shots.
 I now have to go out and find the birds being they are no longer stopping at our bird feeders at home.

Remember to make someone smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment