Poiriers

Poiriers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fabric Warehouse

Fabric Warehouse
I was told this was the place to go for my fabric and sewing needs. I am going to be redoing my kitchen chairs soon. I need the webbing that the foam and fabric will be sitting on. I was planning on doing the seat in black, but now that I have been to the Fabric Warehouse I don't know what I'm going to do. There were so many great fabrics to pick from!!
 
Here is their Facebook page:
 
Here is their website:
 
 They have something for everyone here!!

 Just think of all the seat that I do for the chairs I find on the side of the road!! I'm going to come here before painting the chair and find a fabric that I love and then pick a color of the fabric to match the paint for the chair!!
 I loves these.
 I think I'm going to have to keep popping in to see the new fabrics that come rolling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment