Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hospital Updates

Yesterday I went to work in the morning to the house where Brian had his accident. We are now all done staining the deck and are done with being at that house thank God. I just couldn't handle working right where it happened. When we were done picking up we went back to the shop to get some of the long list of jobs done so we could head down to see Brian. We have a routine now. We work and don't take lunch so we can leave early. On the way down we stop to get our salads from Mc D's and eat and drive down.

We walked in to see Brian in the specail care unit in hopes we would see the tube out, but they were still in. They had to put him back onto the ventilator too. It's a small step back but he was still blinking his eye to let us know he could hear us.

It's so tough seeing someone you love not being able to talk, breath or to say they hurt. We know he is in a lot of pain and that really hurts my heart that there is nothing I can do for him. When I was talking to him, his eyes started to water. That was really hard for me, but I stay strong when I'm in front of him and let it out when I get home.

I know it's going to be a very long road ahead I just hope I'm able to keep helping out. I know there is only so much one person can do. I'm going to try my hardest to be there when I can.

On my way home from seeing Brian,  I called my husband to let him know I was heading home. He sounded like I just woke him up but he said he just didn't feel good and had a high fever. He also told me about a bump on his leg. He said it was red and hurt. So when I got home I took a look at it and wow was it bad. He really waits to long for getting help. We headed to the ER. The next thing we know the doctors are talking about surgery and him staying the night. He had such a bad infection in his leg they had to make a small cut in his leg to get the infection out.  Now it's just a sit and wait to see if it cleans out on its own or if they are going to have to do surgery to clean it out. He is going to be spending another night here at the hospital so I won't be seeing Brian today :O( makes me very sad but I also need to be here for my husband.

So that is what's going on in my life right now. Kinda sucky!! no no it is sucky not kinda. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment