Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Things

New things I have been working on!

These are three new Trees of Life. The one in the middle is sold already!! I think I'm in love with the yellow one hehehe.
 The Mustard plant stand that is now for sale at the Secret Garden https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Secret-Garden-Flower-And-Gifts/204888254311

Come check out the Facebook page!!!! Please "Like" if you like it, and feel free to share it!!!!!
 Purple crate is also being sold at the Secret Garden. I really like the purple. I didn't think I would, but I think of wine when I see it.
 It's been years.......yep I said years since I have taken out my sewing machine. I plan on working on some new ideas with sewing too. I just can't stop making new things. My mind races at night about all the things I want to make. It's so bad I'm losing sleep lol! Hey at lest I'm not sitting around watching TV right!!
 This chair will be for sale soon at the Secret Garden!!
 Small mustard shelf now for sale at..................yep you guessed it the Secret Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment