Poiriers

Poiriers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pinterest

OMG!! I love Pinterest. I know it's just posting picture, but I have got so many great ideas. When you click on some of the pictures it brings you to the page where it's from and will show you how to make it or have a store behind it. They also go to blogs!! It's my new down time thing to do. I have so many great ideas that I want to make.

I also use it to post pictures of items that I'm selling on Etsy. So many people are repinning my items. So it's a great way for people to see your work.


You can check out my page here: http://pinterest.com/poiriercreation/


This is one of the ideas that I found. It's using old wooden pallets. I told my husband he needs to pick me up any pallets. I just want to have fun making a table top, or endtables.

Here is another idea for the pallets.

I would love to do this to a wall in my house!! I think I might try it in the basement in my craft/workshop room!!!!

Here is a site that shows you 21 ways of turning pallets into unique pieces of furniture!! I could do a lot of the these ideas. I think I'm going to try to make little shelfs out of the wood. I'm lucky too because just up the street is a business that throws a ton of pallets out a week! Good deal for me!!

http://www.homedit.com/21-ways-of-turning-pallets-into-unique-pieces-of-furniture/

You should check out Pinterest!! It doesn't hurt to look, but you just might get sucked in!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dream ~~Eleanor Rossevelt~~

No comments:

Post a Comment