Poiriers

Poiriers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Made It To The Craft Store!!

It was driving me crazy not having any wire to work with. So I broke down and went to the craft store. I needed my fix. I was there to get wire.....only wire. This is what I came home with. When I was getting the wire my eyes couldn't help but to look over at the beautiful shiny beads. I'm like a racoon. Oh if you don't know racoons love to grab shiny things and won't let go. Well that's me with beads.

As I walked through the store I saw the birds and just fell in love with them. I could see right then and there what they were ment to be. That's what made me buy the heart and star. You will see later in the post, because I already worked on them when I got home! While I was at the store I remembered I need more boxes for my finished necklaces for The Secert Garden, which I also worked on when I got home.


After the craft store I went to Goodwill. It's a must, to go to Goodwill when I go to the craft store only because it's right there hehe. I found a wooden clock, wooden box, and wooden hearts. I will do my magic and make them into beautiful items for someones home. I love finding these kinds of things and turning them into something different. You will have to wait and see what I do to them because I didn't have time to get to them today. When I got home to my surpised the beads I ordered from http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBeadHookUp?ref=seller_info were in my mailbox. I was sooooo happy and knowing I got my wire it was ment to be. The beads looked just as good as they did on the site! I was very pleased with them.

As soon as I got through the door I headed stright for my craftroom to work. On route I said hello to all the furry little creature that came running at me (the cats & dog).

Here are the new Trees of Life with the new beads. I don't really care for the black one. I like the teardrop seed beads like the one on the white tree. I love the way the orange one looks.Here are the Primitive Birds! The picture doesn't show their true beauty. I think I'm going to have to go back and get more to put on my Etsy shop!!

It was a great day.


Happiness is where we find it, but rarely where we seek it. ~ J. Petit Senn

No comments:

Post a Comment