Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

That's Life

I wasn't going to post this but I thought about it and said it's part of my life so why not share what's going on. I was laid off Thursday. At first I was ok with it, really what can I do about it. When I got home I told my hubby and he said everything was going to be fine. Well then I found out I'm only going to get 1/3 of what I make. We can't live on that!! Then I started to cry......after awhile I thought there are people out there that know they aren't going back to their jobs. I know I'm going back as soon as work picks up. This has happened to be before and i was out for 9 months. My boss is thinking it's only going to be a week or two.....but that's if work picks up. In the winter......that's going to suck because of oil. Oh man what are we going to do. My husband keeps telling me we are going to be ok. I love him for being so opened minded, but I'm freaking out!! I know everything will work out, it always does.

So that's whats new in my life right now. I have been out one day and the house is spotless. Now it's Saturday and the basement is being picked up and cleaned out. I'm finding things around the house I don't need any more. I'm doing a Spring clean way to early!!!!, and it's only been two days!!!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do??............I can now work on crafts to sell on Etsy!!!!! I have some vintage things that I don't need anymore and I'm thing of adding them to Etsy!!!! Hmmmmmm what else can I sell???

I know, I know everything will work out or something good will come of this...........right?

All is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment