Poiriers

Poiriers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Lot Of Picture Taking

Now that my workshop was somewhat cleaned up, I started to take picture of things that I'm going to sell. E-Bay is my new thing. Well I shouldn't say new I have sold and bought before but I guess I should do more on there. I love the idea of people bidding and hoping it goes way up! I wanted to show off some of the item I have on E-Bay.

Here is a 1983 Kellogg Company DIG'EM Spoon. I don't even know who Tai and Ranky are hehe. Don't worry I will find out before posting it on E-Bay. I can't wait to see what happens with this one!



I don't have these on E-Bay. I have them on a Facebook page site! I worn them once and that was for Halloween. To tell you the truth John picked them up for me as a joke. He never thought I would wear them........boy was he wrong.


I will let you know how it all goes! Wish me luck..............please!

No comments:

Post a Comment