Poiriers

Poiriers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Shell Of A Day So Far

This morning I woke up with a killer migraine. I guess it was from last night chinese dinner. I'm going with there were sulfites in it, but it was very yummy. So my plan is to relax today, and make some pendents.


The other day I was going through boxes of craft items. I was looking for some of my ribbon and saw one of my boxes marked shells. Now that I know how to wire wrap I grab the box to see was goodies were inside. I found a ton of shells and rock we have collected over the years on the Maine beaches. I'm so glad I saved them. I can put them to good use now.


I was saving broken ones too! The color on them were so pretty I didn't want to leave them behide. I was going to use them around my candles but never got to it. I picked out one of the purple broken ones to work on.... Almost done......

All done!!!




Here is the start of another one that is tan/orange.



All done!








Please let me know what you think! Should I make more??


No comments:

Post a Comment