Poiriers

Poiriers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspiration

I read a post on a blog this morning about a red dress. http://thebloggess.com/2012/01/the-traveling-red-dress-revisited/ It's a good read.

It got me think about me and how I really need to find a red dress. It would look something like this:There are things that give me inspiration everyday, but for some reason I lose it. I need to push myself alittle more. I deal with anxiety. Some days are great and I feel like I can conquer the world in that red dress, then the next day I'm hiding with my head in the sand. I need to find myself and understand that the world isn't out to get me. Embrace what life has to offer. I need to stop worring about what other people think of me. Yes I'm a little nuts and act like I'm 7. I don't want to lose the kid in me, that's what makes me...ME!! I may not understand everything you say, but I'm willing to work to understand. I also need to work on standing up for myself and stop letting people take advantage of me. I just need to feel comfortable in my own skin.



I push myself more and more everyday and that is something I'm proud of. I hope to find that heeling spot or something that pulls the true me out of my shell. I guess I'm kinda like a turtle. I'm slow moving but will get there in time.


~ Someday everything will make perfect sence. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason. ~ Unknow Author

No comments:

Post a Comment