Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grrrr Yep :O)

It's been one of those grrrrrr kinda days, and Yep it's brought me down. Don't worry I WILL pick myself up, because that's what one needs to do to make it a better day. It's weird how I know a person is trying to get me going but yet......I let them. I really don't want to but they know just the right buttons to push. I need to learn how to let it roll off my back and not let it show that they are getting what they want. I will never understand why someone thinks it's funny to get someone so worked up. I would say those people are lacking something!!

The good thing is when I come home and open the door, I have my dog and cat running up to me to say hello. Yep even my cat!! That puts a smile on my face right away, no matter what kind of day I have had! Then I see my loving husband who means the world to me. He has been by myside for all my ups and downs. He sure knows how to put a smile on my face. Wink Wink ;o)

Today my son is at his fathers for the night so that's a grrrr.... but I know he is in good hands. Just miss not hearing about his day.

So I'm off to spend some time crafting up something......that to puts a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment