Poiriers

Poiriers

Monday, December 26, 2011

We Had A Great Christmas


Our fun started on Christmas Eve. The family went to my sister in-law Bo's Church in West Bladwin.What a beautiful church it is.




Here is Hope, Bo's daughter, and Josh my son. More of my family showed up but for some reason I forgot to get pictures of them. So much was going on.
Here is Tony, Bo's husband my brother play the piano for the church. He did a wonderful job.
What a great night it was.
Here is a picture of Sadie the day I wrapped gifts. She was mommy's little helper.
Here is Gizmo playing with her new gift. Inside is a mouse that chirps. She loves it.
The tree with Gizmo waiting to open more.
Joshua opening a gift. I have other pictures I haven't added yet. I will share them later.
Me opening a beautiful heart necklace that Joshua got for me. I loved it.
John opening his.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas like we did!!
Happy Holidays to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment