Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Being A Female Stripper Is Hard Work

This is where I go when I strip! No this is not where I take my clothes off.........it would burn baby burn. This is where I suit-up with two pairs of rubber gloves, glasses and a apron. I know you were so hoping to see something beautiful right well wrong....... There is nothing beautiful about this strip pit. When putting the stripper on the boards that I was stripping the paint bubbles up. I then take a scrapper and remover the bubbled paint. Then add more stripper to the board. This goes on and on for 4 to 6 times until all the paint is gone.

This is what the board looks like after 3 strips. It needs to be done 2 to 3 more times. It a hot mess.




I will try to share more of the work I do as I go.


Thanks for taking a peek into the stripping world of Suzie.




2 comments:

  1. Nobody does it like you do! Wow, that's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! I'm lucky to have Brian the other one who strips by my side helping out.

    ReplyDelete