Poiriers

Poiriers

Friday, March 25, 2011

A MUST READ

I wanted to share what my husband wrote today that touched my heart and I'm sure it will touch yours. I'm hoping after reading this you will share it with your loved ones and also post it on your Facebook if you have one. I think everyone should read the sweet words from Johns heart.

Dedicated to our fallen heros. The battle is over, the fighting is done, so take off your helmet, put down your gun, as darkness draws near, we lower you down, and show our respect with 21 rounds, the family that loves you lay flowers at your feet, then they are handed a flag folded neat, rest weary soldier, with honor you served we will remember you always, this you deserve. by john d. poirier

Thank you for taking the time to read this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment