Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm On A Roll

Working with the clear stretch cord is so much fun!! Not that I don't have fun with the wire but for some reason I find the stretch cord to work better with buttons! So pulled out my beads the buttons I had them everywhere. It's funny the more my brain gets ideas the smaller my table gets.
Here are some of the bracelets and rings I made, yes I said rings. Using glass beads, buttons and wooden beads. This is a bracelet I made for myself. I had this button for years and never knew what to do with it. So now it's on a bracelet.

Here is another button that I loved and added to a bracelet.

This is the first ring I ever made. I use the stretch cord.

Here is another one.
I think I will make more rings. My 12 year old said I should. He says the girls at school would wear them. lol He is to cute. Always trying to help me out and give me ideas of what people would wear. He wanted me to make him a red and black boys bracelet so I did. How cool it that! Your own kid wanting something you make to wear. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment