Poiriers

Poiriers

Monday, April 8, 2013

Fun Projects

 My gosh, I have been sooooo busy working at my day job (furniture refinishing), then on my own furniture and jewelry at home. I love what I do but somedays I really should take a break but it so hard when I have so many things running through my head and want to see the project done. Now that the weather is getting warmer I will be out in my flower gardens!!
 
Here are the projects I did this weekend.
 
A cheese box that has been sitting in my basement for a few months.


 
I used a white wax and I love the way it came out. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.
 
This is a little table with draw....oh you can see the draw because it covered with stickers. Someone was sticker happy!
 
I stripped the table, knocked it apart, sanded, then glued it. 
 
 
I didn't do this one is the white wax. This is two coats of white paint then scuffed and waxed with a light brown wax. It looks really white with the flash of the camera. I was thinking about keeping this one but it didn't fit where I really wanted it so for sale it goes.
 
 
I got this dresser at a yardsale Easter weekend.
 

I sanded it all down and glued the draws.

 
I'm doing the dresser in black lightly scuffed. I was able to finish the draws only before running out of dark wax. So tonight I'm going to get it done. I can't wait to see it done. This one will be for sale!!



Thank you for checking out my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment