Poiriers

Poiriers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Ironic

I find it IRONIC that my blog was not allowing me to post pictures last week. Then it allowed me to do it a few days ago. The IRONIC part of it all is that, last night I was going through my photoes and put them into folders to keep better track of them. Well in doing so, some how I deleted all photoes......ALL OF THEM!!! I cried for a bit then got over myself. They are just pictures right..... uggg.

Ok so I'm not total over it. I have lost picture and video of Brian and Ricky my two friends who past away this year. So that is the must upsetting part. Then it's the loss of pictures of Josh and the places we have been together. I'm hoping my brother can take a look at this great computer of mine and find them hiding somewhere.

I'm thankful that I have shared pictures here on my blog and on Facebook. So I can get some back if my brother can't get a hold of them.

Today was a snow day here in Maine. There was no way I was driving to work so I called in. My husband was unable to call in. That is one thing I love about my job. I never have to worry about getting there in bad weather.

I got so much done here. All the wrapping is done for Christmas. I was able to work on some new ideas for pendents. You will have to let me know what you think!!






So please let me know what you think of the pendents. I love to have input. Hope you all had a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment