Poiriers

Poiriers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye Bye 2012

Dear 2012,

   I can't write the words I really want to about you because they are not kind. I have never had such a bad year that I have had with you, in my whole 36 years. The pain you have caused me is so unfair. The loss of three friends, two of those friends were more like family because I worked with them everyday. You took them within five month of each other, that was so unreal. I was not over the first loss to then deal with the second loss. Working with them everyday was so much fun. Then to lose another friend who helped at work two months later. 

   The things I can say good about you 2012, I have learned life can be short. I have learned that I should be all I can be. To stop worrying about what other people think about me. To be kind to others in need. That it is better to give, then receive. I have learned just because it's something I really don't want to do and it only takes an hour of my time but it make that person who asked you, happy....that's all it should matter.

   I can also say that my work was a family of four and now is a family of two. The loss of my two friend/family have brought me closer to the four person who is my boss. We have been through so much together and I don't know what I would have done without her. So thank you 2012 for that.

   So with that said, 2012 you were a bad year, but I have learned so much. I have became a better person. I am looking at the world in a different way now.

    I am looking forward to what 2013 has to offer.

   I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment