Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Wonderful Christmas 2012

Our Christmas started off waiting for my son to come home from his fathers. We had to go pick him up and on the way there is a small pond that has a few ducks in it. Well I guess the duck family were having a family Christmas get together too. There were a ton in the pond.

 As soon as we got back we opened our gifts.
 Sadie got her new Christmas toy. It was a round penguin.
 Just look at that face. She really wanted to ball within the penguin.
 When we were done at our house. We went up to my moms for the family Christmas. That's were all for kids let lose and all 3 dogs. The dogs loved the outdoors, playing in the snow. My mother's dog Lacey for some reason loves to stick her nose in the snow.
 
 
 
 You can see the white in Sadie's face now. She is 9 or 10 years old. We rescued her when she was 3 or 4 years old. I should say we think. The vet wasn't sure how old she was. All I know is I love her and don't know what I would do without her.
 This is Stretch my brothers dog. He looks so proud in the picture.
 Here are all four kids before they opened their gifts. I must have taken 40 pictures to just get this one of them all sitting still.
We all had a great time. I really did go by way to fast. I'm blessed to have such a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment