Poiriers

Poiriers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Painted Stands

Here are some small stands that were brought in to be painted. I really like this one. I have one very close to this only my has a leather top and is painted black.
 Here is King Bri Guy. I Really miss having him around to make me laugh.
 I love this stand too. I have never seen one like this before.

 This one is just plan Jane.
 The woman that brought them in wanted us to match these color from the pictures. So we did!
 The color in my pictures look a lot brighter then it really is.
 It looks pink here :o/
 I love the green, I would have colored the flower on the door a different color to make it pop.

This stand is a different green. It looks the same but it a pinch darker. It's also for a different lady. 


That it for now. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment