Poiriers

Poiriers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Little Bit Of This And That

Here is a little bit of this and that. Things that I came across or did this weekend. 

 The face on the tree was made by my dear friend Diane. She did such a great job on it. I had it laying around the house for awhile before I knew where to put it. We found the perfect tree to put it on.
 I have been trying to find hearts in odd places or out of weird things.  This is a leaf of a plant that hasn't open all the way yet.
 I don't know why I like to take picture of dandelions. They are just so white and clean looking.


 This little guy was hanging out on the door to the house. I put my fingers under him and he just grabbed on.
My brother let us all play on some scooters and motorcycles this weekend. I have tried to ride a motorcycle before....my husbands. I was doing ok, not even out of 1st going around on a back road. I stopped and started to go again and lost it. I don't know what I did besides dropped it and that was the last time I ever went on a motorcycle.
Emily showed us how to ride.
Josh did a great job for his first time on it.
Being the kids could do it, I had to try it. It was a lot easier starting off on something very small. I know my face looks like I'm scared....I wasn't just a real bad shot. :O)
I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment