Poiriers

Poiriers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Goodwill

Today I had to go shopping for my husbands birthday. I took my mom with me because it's our fun time together. We went to the stores we needed to, to get Johns gifts first. Then we went to the stores we love. We went to Michaels Craft store, because I had to pick up more wire for making Trees of Life. My mom need more paint colors for her project. I also found some really beautiful beads and glass to wire wrap!


After we went to the good old Goodwill. I love going there because you never know what your going to find. First I found a great pair of heels that are so cute. I forgot to take a picture. As I was walking around I swear it was like I was in one of the Goodwill commercial. The double doors opened and I swear there was light coming from behind the guy like he was coming from heaven. He was wheeling out a old small dresser. I ran right over to it. I checked it out and wanted it. My mother was no where in sight. I was so afraid to leave it. I didn't want anyone else to get it. I ran over to where I thought she was and thank God she was there. I grabbed her and dragged her back to this.




I can't wait to refinish it!!! What a great find that was for $18.00.


I went on line to see if I could find more Goodwill near by me. I found a site to a Goodwill online store like Ebay!!! This is new to me. I had no idea about it! Here is the site:


This table is on there at:
http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Circular-Wooden-Accent-Table-9514197.html




You should check out the site you never know what your going to find. The part I don't like is that you have to bid. I like going to the store and seeing in person and grabbing it.


I have also been working on signs for The Secret Garden. I painted them so far and scuffed them. Now to put a saying on them and wax them. Here is a stand that my sister in-law would like me to redue. Can't wait to see what this is going to look like without the sticker and new finish!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Believe with all your heart that you will do what you were made to do.~~

~~By Orison Swett Marden~~

No comments:

Post a Comment