Poiriers

Poiriers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm Making Sales

Ok so it's not that big of a deal about my sales. It's only 2 so far this week and only 3 for the month, hell they are sales on my Etsy page!!! I have been selling items from Facebook and friends that is great and I'm soooo happy for them.

Today I got an offer to make a boat load of.....................................well I'm not going to say yet! If I get the job I will for sure being telling you about it. I'm very happy that I was offered the job. It really means the world to me. It's one of the things I love to do. So it will be a blast to work on it.

Now to other news. The shop The Secret Garden where I sell some of my woodwork is building a new building on a very busy street!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to try to get some pictures of the building before it's done. I can't wait to help her move into the new space. I see big things happening for the owner.

So happy to be where I'm at!!

No comments:

Post a Comment