Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Mind Is Rocking!!

I am now selling my jewelry in a new spot. It is at Heald Within a center that offers Reiki, Zero Balancing, Craniosacral, and other modalities soon to come!! They offer classes and workshops, which I have been taking and love!!

From meeting with Cindy the owner and now have me jewelry in her office.

A woman bought a Tree Of Life necklace and asked if I could make earrings that goes with them. She said they didn't have to be Trees Of Life. She just wanted the same beads. Love it when I get to play around. So I made two different ones so she could pick what she wanted. Here is the necklace and earrings I made today. This is the first time I made Tree Of Life earrings!!

This is a Butterfly Necklace that I came up with. I have never done one before. I love it when I get to grab some wire and go at it. I didn't use pictures or patterns. This all just came to me.....that's what I love about creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment