Poiriers

Poiriers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1st Home Jewelry

I had a friend on Facebook ask if she could stop by to see my jewelry in person. I said "sure!!", and called up a few other friends who have been asking to see. I pulled everything together from my online shop and what I have at the house and set it up. It was a very small party, cake and coffee. It went over well. This was the first time I have even done anything like this. I have gone to other peoples home parties and to tell you the truth I don't really care for going to them. I think its more because a lot of them they have you play games and I just don't care for that part. I want to learn about what they are selling and look at the items. I like talking to the people who go too. So this will open new doors for me. I know I need to do a little more for the talking part next time. I also want to do a drawing for the people who show and at the end pull a name and have them win something!!!! That's always a good thing!


I would like to thank all the ladies who came today. For those of you who were unable to make it :O( I will let you know when the next one is!!

Here are some pictures of what I had. I need to work on it a little I think.



Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment